Each course is a 4-day intensive tutorial using Animal Normalization Therapy
(ANT©) techniques following an Osteopathic Approach:
To secure a place in the course, a $300 non-refundable deposit is required.
- For veterinarians, vet. technicians, physical therapists, and other health care
- Lecture, demonstration, and hands-on applied practice with an emphasis on
- Human and animal comparison will be illustrated
- Uses the principles of motion testing, inherent tissue motion, and motion in
relation to the restrictive barrier
- Inter-related (Introduction, Advanced and Spinal Mechanics are mandatory
requirements for the other courses)
- Approved by the Oregon and Washington Veterinary Licensing Board,
Oregon Physical Therapy Licensing Board for CEUís, and American Holistic
Veterinary Association (currently for the Extremity Class only.)
- Saturday "Nutrition Morning" is an one-hour class that blends lecture and
hands-on testing for a variety of topics focused on humans, such as:
gluten, mineral and vitamin deficiencies, blood chemistry analysis, and
heavy metal toxicity. Classes differ with each course.
Taught by Karen Dvornich, Nutrition Therapy Practitioner, Certified
Gluten Practitioner. Fee: $25
Retakes must occur within three years for a discount.
- Introduction, Advanced, Spinal Mechanics: $500. After three years: $700.
- Extremities, Cranial, Vascular/Lymph, Fascia: $700. After three years: $850.