Each course is a 4-day intensive tutorial using Animal Normalization Therapy (ANT©)
techniques following an Osteopathic Approach:
To secure a place in the course, a $300 non-refundable deposit is required.
- For veterinarians, vet. technicians, physical therapists, and other health care
- Lecture, demonstration, and hands-on applied practice with an emphasis on
- Human and animal comparison will be illustrated
- Uses the principles of motion testing, inherent tissue motion, and motion in
relation to the restrictive barrier
- Inter-related (Introduction, Advanced and Spinal Mechanics are mandatory
requirements for the other courses)
- Approved by the Oregon and Washington Veterinary Licensing Board,
Oregon Physical Therapy Licensing Board for CEUís, and American Holistic Veterinary Association (currently for the Extremity Class only.)
- Friday "Nutrition Night" is 1.5 hour class that covers varying topics such as:
gluten, identifying "dirty" genes, mineral and vitamin deficiencies, blood
chemistry analysis, and heavy metal toxicity. Classes are different with
each course. Taught by Karen Dvornich, Nutrition Therapy Practitioner,
Certified Gluten Practitioner. Fee: $25
Retakes must occur within two years for a discount.
- Introduction, Advanced, Spinal Mechanics: $500. After two years: $700.
- Extremities, Cranial, Vascular, Fascia: $700. After two years: $850.