Each course is a 4-day intensive tutorial using functional (indirect) techniques
following an Osteopathic Approach:
- For veterinarians, vet. technicians, physical therapists, and other health care
- Lecture, demonstration, and hands-on applied practice with an emphasis on
- Human and animal comparison will be illustrated
- Uses the principles of motion testing, inherent tissue motion, and motion in relation
to the restrictive barrier
- Inter-related (Introduction and Advanced are mandatory requirements for the
- Approved by the Oregon and Washington Veterinary Licensing Board and the
Oregon Physical Therapy Licensing Board for CEUís.
Fee for each course: $850
To secure a place in the class, a $100 deposit is required.
Retakes must occur within two years for a discount.
- Introduction, Advance: $400. After two years: $600.
- Extremities, Cranial, Vascular: $600. After two years: $850.
Treatment in Oregon for medical conditions is by Veterinary referral only.
If you should
need assistance in obtaining a referral or if your veterinarian would like further information
regarding our services, please contact
South Hills Physical Therapy and Wellness Clinic.